Thursday, October 23, 2008

they're not on sale yet :(

But I'll keep checking. I won't bore you with more shoe talk but now I'm thinking maybe some simple metallic ballet flats from J.Crew would be good enough. Okay I just bored you with more shoe talk!

So things are happening again! Lovely April & Tim, our invitation artists, got back to us with the first sketches and they are really really great. Very cool, and bookish, and library-ish (yes, it's possible). Pip and I have been pondering a change in venue... the ferry trip over the island poses some logistical challenges... but we'll wait until we go over on October 29 with our coordinator Jyl to make the final decision. It's a little tiresome... I find myself less into the wedding blogs, or interested in talking about details with people, but I think this lull in excitement is normal. Pip and I just need to keep focused on what the point of it all is (to commit to eachother, to celebrate with friends and family!) and it will all be fine.

Deep breaths...

No comments: