Friday, August 22, 2008

I think I've got my dress...

So the ebay dress did come after all. It's just too easy. It can't be done, can it?
It fits, but it's hard to say much else about it since it's so creased but this weekend I should be able to get a better idea of what it's like.

Aside from that, the wedding planning is on a natural pause. We've got everything sort of booked, but nothing fully booked and I'm trying not to let that stress me out. I did a trial run of the tomato favours, and they look cute but I need red fabric for sure. White with red polka dots just doesn't cut it I'm afraid.

I'm not sure what to do next... we guess just wait. Wait until we hear back from the caterer, wait until we hear back from the venue person, but they've all said they're in, and we just need quotes and to sign things. Waiting is not my forte, but wait I will do.

No comments: